Public Actions, Information, Archive
Selected Projects, Time, Place,
Albert in Edwardia
2015, Hastings, Photographs

A series of six photographs (each 30x20cm) of the portland stone statue of Prince Albert originally sited in the Albert Memorial clock tower, Hastings in 1863. Struck by arson and demolished 110 years later, he was purchased by Miss Skelton for £50 and housed ever since under the open skies of an Edwardian Greenhouse in Alexandra Park.
With thanks to Sue Thomson and the Alexandra Park Greenhouse Group, Hastings


External Links

Alexandra Park, Hastings, Greenhouse